Akiles CoilMac ECP 41 Electric Spiral Binding Punch Machine
|Manufacturer Part Number||ECP41|
|Suggested User||Large Office|
|Binding Style||Spiral Binding / Plastic Coil|
|Capacity: Punching||25 Sheets|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Coil Crimper Pliers|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||Plastic Spiral Binding Coils|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Punch & Bind Capability||Punching Only (Binding Manual)|
|Maximum Binding Edge||13"|
|Open Ended Punch||Yes (For edges up to 26")|
|Disengageable Pins||5 Pins|
|Pitch / Hole Pattern||Spiral Binding 4:1 (Standard)|
|Actual Machine Dimensions ( L x H x W)||18" x 16-1/4" x 11"|
|Shipping (Web) Weight||61 Lbs.|
For a heavy duty spiral coil punching solution, consider the CoilMac ECP41 from Akiles and Binding101. This premium-made machine features a heavy duty motor and all-metal construction that will punch through up to 25 sheets of standard bond copy paper. With this impressive punching capability, paper alignment guides, convenient foot pedal operation, and punch depth control, the ECP CoilMac can offer you a fast, convenient, and professional coil binding solution. It comes with hand crimper pliers to finish your coils. Just pair with an electric coil inserting machine (with electric crimper), such as the Finish-@-Coil E1, for a completely electric punch-and-bind solution.
- Offers heavy duty electric punching through up to 25 sheets.
- Included crimper pliers.
- Foot pedal operation leaves both hands free to handle documents.
- 5 disengageable punching pins for common paper sizes.
- Punches standard 4mm round holes in 4:1 (0.25") spiral pitch.
- Depth margin control for various paper depths for different coil sizes.
- Side margin control for perfectly centered holes.