Automatic Binding Machines
If your volume qualifies you, and you are tired of the labor-intensive electric punching and binding machines, then consider investing in an automatic binding machine instead. Our variety of industrial binding equipment includes the James Burn (Lhermite) punch-and-bind, and Coverbind thermal binding lines, which are both world-renowned for manufacturing the highest quality industrial equipment ever made. They lead the way in innovation and continually work to improve their machines to meet the growing and changing demands of the business world.
We offer automatic industrial punching and binding equipment for a variety of binding styles, including the most popular Wire-O or spiral binding plastic coil. Many of the punch machines feature interchangeable dies, will do various other punch patterns as well, which can expand your business capabilities, and ensure that you can meet the needs of every customer that walks through your shop door. We also offer automatic thermal binding machines to quickly and efficiently create both soft and hardcover books. Automatic punching and binding volumes typically begin at about 65,000 books per month for punch-and-bind, or about 5,000 total documents per year for thermal binding... for anything less, it is recommended that you check out the variety of other binding machines we offer, found here. But if you’re looking for the best industrial, automatic punching and binding machines, then look no further than Binding101 and their life-long partnership with James Burn.
Qualifying Tips for Automatic Document Binding (Punch-and-Bind):
If you are new to the automatic line of machines and are looking for a place to start, take into account these tips to help qualify your business. And remember, we are here to help you...you can call us at (866) 537-2244 or email email@example.com if you would like guidance or have any questions.
- First, make sure your volume requires an automatic machine. Are you punching more than 65,000 sheets per month with a tabletop punch and bind system? Is your labor cost and time not balancing out with the profit of production jobs? Or perhaps your business went through a tough time that required staff cuts, and now you need to make up the loss to keep speeds high, and customers happy? If your answers to any of these questions was “yes”, then an automatic binding machine may be the best way to move forward. Call our industry experts at (866) 537-2244 to talk about your specific binding needs, and we can help guide you to the best binding machine.
- Now that you’ve determined an automatic machine is the best way to go, you should first look into an automatic punch machine. It is most commonly recommended to invest in automatic punching (before automatic binding) because it is the most time-consuming manual process, and will help you produce perfectly punched holes, which is the first and most important step to achieving a perfectly finished document. In addition to the fact that manual punching is more time-consuming, it is also important that, before documents go into an automatic binding/inserting machine, the holes be perfectly placed – another reason why it is first recommended that you buy an automatic punch machine. When you’re ready, you can then invest in an automatic binding or inserting machine to increase productivity and decrease labor costs even further.
- Price $20,000+
- Binding Machine Type Punching Machine
- Pitch / Hole Pattern Spiral Binding 4:1 (.248) Oval Holes
- Pitch / Hole Pattern Wire-O 3:1 Square Holes [with Thumbcut Punch]
We want to give you $10.
Sign up for Exclusive Email Offers
Success! You're now on the list. You'll start receiving Exclusive Email Offers shortly.
Please copy and use promo code KLEMAILQ121 in your cart.*
* Offer valid once per customer on orders of $50 or more
$10 OFF your first order of $50 or more