Automatic Binding Machines
View As List Grid
- In-house coil manufacturing in-line with CB30-QS automated coil insertion
- Coil produced and immediately conveyed into position for insertion into book
- Manufacture the coil you need - when you need it
- Free up valuable inventory floor space
- Wire-O Finishing up to 20" for calendars or other documents.
- Skip binding capable both with or without hangers.
- Compatible with Wire-O sizes from 1/4" to 1" diameters.
- Speed: Between 600 to 1,200 Books / Hour
Starting at: $316.39
- Reliable and efficient operation
- Modern design using the latest engineering
- User friendly operation with touch screen controls
- Produces constant, high-quality products
- Automatically punches up to 6 lifts of paper
- Allowing for a punching capacity of up to 15 mm documents.
- Automatically transported to the alignment station, where the punch holes are perfectly positioned to accept coil..
- The transport arm rotates 180° every other document providing for evenly stacked books.
Starting at: $450.00
- Paper Size: 26" x 27 1/2"
- Selectable Speeds: Up to 50 Cycles / Minute
- Maximum Punching Thickness: 4 mm
- Disengageable Die Pins: Yes (Removable Pins)
- Feed Table Capacity: 8 Reams (20 lb. Bond Paper)
- Speed: Up to 94,200 Sheets per Hour
- Maximum Punching Thickness: 1 mm
- Castors: Yes; Lockable
- 18” Feed table capacity
- Punches 125,000 sheets per hour
- Increase production and run all-day without down-time
- Choose your exit reception option
- Fully-automatic punch machine.
- Feed Table Capacity: 18" Thick Stack
- Speed: Up to 125,000 Sheets per Hour
- Air Compressor Requirements: 2 CFM at 40 PSI
- Extends the life of your current die.
- Produce perfect holes with smooth edges, displaying quality to your customer.
- Reduce wear and tear to your expensive equipment, preventing costly potential repairs or replacement.
- Sharp dies will run faster in your machine.