Automated Comb Binding Machines
If you're volume qualifies you, and you are tired of the labor-intensive electric punching and binding machines, then consider investing in an automatic comb binding machine instead. Our variety of industrial binding equipment is manufactured by world-renowned brands for manufacturing the highest quality industrial equipment ever made. They lead the way in innovation and continually work to improve their machines to meet the growing and changing demands of the business world.
Qualifying Tips for Automatic Document Binding (Punch-and-Bind):
If you are new to the automatic line of machines, and are looking for a place to start, take into account these tips to help qualify your business. And remember, we are here to help you...you can call us at (866) 537-2244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like guidance or have any questions.
- First, make sure your volume requires an automatic machine. Are you punching more than 65,000 sheets per month with a tabletop punch and bind system? Are your labor cost and time not balancing out with the profit of production jobs? Or perhaps your business went through a tough time that required staff cuts, and now you need to make up the loss to keep speeds high, and customers happy? If your answers to any of these questions were “yes”, then an automatic binding machine may be the best way to move forward. Call our industry experts at (866) 537-2244 to talk about your specific binding needs, and we can help guide you to the best binding machine.
- Now that you’ve determined an automatic machine is the best way to go, you should first look into an automatic punch machine. It is most commonly recommended to invest in automatic punching (before automatic binding) because it is the most time-consuming manual process, and will help you produce perfectly punched holes, which is the first and most important step to achieving a perfectly finished document. In addition to the fact that manual punching is more time-consuming, it is also important that, before documents go into an automatic binding/inserting machine, the holes be perfectly placed – another reason why it is first recommended that you buy an automatic punch machine. When you’re ready, you can then invest in an automatic binding or inserting machine to increase productivity and decrease labor costs even further.
If you’re looking for the best industrial, automatic punching, and binding machines, then look no further than Binding101.
- Pitch / Hole Pattern Spiral Binding 4:1 (.248) Oval Holes
- Pitch / Hole Pattern 3-Hole Ring Binder [5/16"]
- Pitch / Hole Pattern
We want to give you $10.
Sign up for Exclusive Email Offers
Success! You're now on the list. You'll start receiving Exclusive Email Offers shortly.
Please copy and use promo code KLEMAILQ121 in your cart.*
* Offer valid once per customer on orders of $50 or more
$10 OFF your first order of $50 or more
Learn more about Comb
- Pitch / Hole Pattern