Akiles VersaMac Heavy Duty Binding Punch with Interchangeable Dies
|Manufacturer||Akiles Products, Inc.|
|Manufacturer Item #||AVM|
|Punching Capacity||Up to 55 Sheets of 20 lb. Bond Paper (Depending on Die)
Plastic Coil: 35 Sheets
Wire-O: 35 Sheets
Plastic Comb: 35 Sheets
3-Hole: 55 Sheets
Velo: 55 Sheets
|Punch Length||14" with Open-End for 28" Long Documents|
|Adjustable Punch Margin||Yes, depending on die|
|Side Margin Control||Yes|
|Compatible Supplies||VersaMac Dies|
|Included Supplies||1 Free Standard Die Included with Purchase|
|Reverse Function||Yes, manual and automatic jam-protection reverse|
|Operation||Electric (via Foot Pedal or Push Button)|
|Actual Machine Dimensions ( L x H x W)||20-1/2" x 20-1/2" x 10"|
|Shipping Length||26-1/2" -on pallet- 32|
|Shipping Width||26-1/2" - on pallet -32|
|Shipping Height||15-1/4" - on pallet - 20|
|Shipping (Web) Weight||121 Lbs.|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year LimitedActual Machine Dimensions ( L x H x W)|
With the innovative VersaMac heavy duty binding punch from Akiles , you can bring new efficiency to your large office or print shop. This rugged machine is built to the highest quality ISO9001 standards with CE safety certification. It is designed to handle your commercial punching needs, handling as many as 55 sheets at a time (depending on the die and paper stock). This high capacity punchig is unheard of in other machines in this class, making the VersaMac an exceptionally high-value choice that can offer quick ROI return on investment. With this binding punch system you can get your jobs completed with ease, accuracy, and on-time delivery to your clients.
Interchangeable punching dies make the VersaMac incredibly versatile. You can switch between punching a 3:1 square wire pattern, to a 4:1 oval coil pattern, to a 3-ring binder pattern...plus many more. It is incredibly easy to change between dies, and quite fast so you can keep your assembly line moving and easily switch from job to job; there is less down-time. Expand your capabilities in the future by just adding additional dies to your lineup - this is a big cost saver, as you don't have to invest in an entirely new machine when you want to add a new binding style to your offerings. The Akiles VersaMac is one of the most productive binding machines on the market today, ideal for heavy workloads and lager quantity daily binding needs.
- Extra-High Punch Capacity - Depending on the die, the VersaMac can punch up to 55 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper at a time. This capacity will vary depending on the paper stock, and dies with smaller/closer spaced holes may punch fewer pages at a time.
- Industrial-Grade Motor - Induction AC motor has high heat-resistant electromagnetic break to offer years of trouble-free operation.
- Interchangeable Dies - Easily switch between punching patterns for spiral binding coils, twin loop wires, plastic combs, 3-ring binders, and more.
- Fully Disengageable Punch Pins - Every punching pin on the dies can be disengaged so you can tailor the pattern to your individual needs.
- Anti-Jam Reverse Feature - Automatic and manual reverse functions help prevent jams and protect the machine.
- LED Diagnostic Lights - Communicate critical information to the operator.
- Extra-Wide Punching Length - 14" open-ended punching throat allows for 14" documents, as well as 28" documents by just flipping your pages and punching a second time.
- Foot Pedal or Push-Button Operation - Your operator can choose which activation method they prefer.
- Quiet Punching - Means your machine can be placed even in office environments and provide little disruption to staff members.
- Side Margin Control - Provides easy centering for all documents.
- Adjustable Depth Margin - Available on most dies, this feature provides the correct hole-edge margin for your sheets.
- Wire Holder - A built-in wire holder makes hanging your pages over your open wires easy.
- U-Shaped Alignment Channel - Helps shape your book block to allow for quick coil inserting.
- Extra-Large Waste Drawer - Means less-frequent emptying. A window shows you how full the bin is so you know when to empty.
- Durable All-Metal Construction - Makes the VersaMac one of the most reliable machines in its class.
- Super-Duty Design - Designed with CAE Computer Aided Engineering technology for maximum strength and durability.
- Adjustable Feet - Non-=skid adjustable feet let you change the height and level the system, even if on an unleveled table.
- CE Certification - All components are certified and approved by CE to the most strict safety guidelines.
- ISO9001 Quality - For the highest quality control standards.
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty - Akiles offers a one year manufacturer's limited warranty.