Roman numeral tabs are an older-fashioned way to label your indexes, but still just as effective. They are sold in a collated set of I to X (1 to 10) with to sets per bag and are printed in an Allstate style, which is a bit more muted than Avery alternatives. The font is a light Helvetica narrow, and it is printed on both sides in straight-format; so the indexes are upright from the front and the back. The 80# white index is sturdy, and the clear mylar coating on the extension only adds to the durability. They are not punched, which leaves them open to whatever kind of binding your office utilizes.
Kinds of Roman Numeral Tabs:
- • Roman Numeral, Collated Sets, Side Tabs, 1/10th cut
- • Custom Roman Numeral Dividers
Need something a little different? Click here to shop all of our printed index dividers or call us at (866) 537-2244 for a quote on custom printed tabs.
There isn't an easier way to sort and organize paperwork than by using a basic index tab divider. At Binding101, we stock a variety of pre-printed indexes that make filing simple, and clear. Choose from a variety of popular printing options, including letters, numbers, exhibits, roman numerals, and editorial or reference printing. Most dividers are Avery style, which features a Helvetica bold font on both sides. Roman numeral are Allstate style, which features a Helvetica light font instead. All dividers are printed on a sturdy 80# white index stock and feature a clear mylar coating on the extension for extra durability.
Avery style indexes feature Helvetica bold font, in all capital letters. The majority of our in-stock tabs are Avery, as they are far more popular for businesses. Selectively available are All-State style indexes, which feature Helvetica font (not bold) and with capitals and lower-case lettering. Call us at (866) 537-2244 if you need a tab style not listed in our inventory; we offer special-order and custom printing options to get you exactly what you're looking for.
- Number tabs are printed with numbers, and are available from 1 all the way up to 300. We offer both collated sets, which have 25 numbers per set, as well as uncollated individual numbers. Plus, you can order numbered indexes in side tabs or bottom tabs for most styles.
- Letter tabs are printed with the English alphabet, from A to Z, as well as double letters from AA to ZZ. Collated sets feature the full alphabet, or uncollated tabs are sold by-the-number. Side lettered indexes are most popular, but bottom tabs are also available.
- Exhibit tabs are available in both letter and number formats, and side and bottom tabs. They are printed with the word "exhibit" in all caps, followed by either a letter or number. For example, EXHIBIT 1 or EXHIBIT A. Choose from both uncollated and collated sets.
- Roman numeral tabs are sold in a collated set of I to X (1 to 10) with two sets per pack. They are printed on both sides in an Allstate style that is light and easy to read.
- Editorial tabs let you create a point of reference, making them a perfect pair with whatever other printed divider you utilize. Side and bottom editorial tabs are available with "table of contents", "index", "appendix", and "declaration".
- Custom tabs are a great alternative if you need something different printed. We can do everything from basic tabs with black ink on the extension only, to a full color printed tabbed sheet. Call (866) 537-2244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a personalized tab quote.
- Tab titles printed both sides (Tumble Style)
- 80# White Index
- Clear Mylar Reinforced Tabs
- Orientation: Side Tab
We want to give you $10.
Sign up for Exclusive Email Offers
Success! You're now on the list. You'll start receiving Exclusive Email Offers shortly.