Legal printed number tab dividers are a simple and effective solution for filing your papers of any kind. Choose from several different kinds of printed tabs with numbers, including side or bottom tabs, collated or by-the-number uncollated tabs, standard numbers, roman numerals, and exhibit numbers. All of these indexes are Avery style, which is the most popular kind of printed tab. They are made on an 80# bright white index, printed in a Helvetica bold font on both sides, and have a clear mylar coating added to the extensions for added durability.
Need something different? Click here to shop all of our printed index dividers or call us at (866) 537-2244 for a quote on custom printed tabs.
Kinds of Number Tabs:
- • Collated Sets, Side Tabs, 1/25th cut
- • Uncollated By-The-Number, Side Tabs, 1/25th cut
- • Exhibit Numbers, Side Tabs, Collated Sets, 1/10th Cut
- • Exhibit Numbers, Side Tabs,Uncollated By-The-Number, 1/10th Cut
- • Exhibit Numbers, Bottom Tabs, Collated Sets, 1/5th Cut
- • Exhibit Numbers, Bottom Tabs,Uncollated By-The-Number, 1/5th Cut
- • Roman Numeral, Side Tabs, Collated Sets, 1/10th Cut
- • Custom Numbered Dividers
There isn't an easier way to sort and organize paperwork than by using a basic index tab divider. At Binding101, we stock a variety of pre-printed indexes that make filing simple, and clear. Choose from a variety of popular printing options, including letters, numbers, exhibits, roman numerals, and editorial or reference printing. Most dividers are Avery style, which features a Helvetica bold font on both sides. Roman numeral are Allstate style, which features a Helvetica light font instead. All dividers are printed on a sturdy 80# white index stock and feature a clear mylar coating on the extension for extra durability.
Avery style indexes feature Helvetica bold font, in all capital letters. The majority of our in-stock tabs are Avery, as they are far more popular for businesses. Selectively available are All-State style indexes, which feature Helvetica font (not bold) and with capitals and lower-case lettering. Call us at (866) 537-2244 if you need a tab style not listed in our inventory; we offer special-order and custom printing options to get you exactly what you're looking for.
- Number tabs are printed with numbers, and are available from 1 all the way up to 300. We offer both collated sets, which have 25 numbers per set, as well as uncollated individual numbers. Plus, you can order numbered indexes in side tabs or bottom tabs for most styles.
- Letter tabs are printed with the English alphabet, from A to Z, as well as double letters from AA to ZZ. Collated sets feature the full alphabet, or uncollated tabs are sold by-the-number. Side lettered indexes are most popular, but bottom tabs are also available.
- Exhibit tabs are available in both letter and number formats, and side and bottom tabs. They are printed with the word "exhibit" in all caps, followed by either a letter or number. For example, EXHIBIT 1 or EXHIBIT A. Choose from both uncollated and collated sets.
- Roman numeral tabs are sold in a collated set of I to X (1 to 10) with two sets per pack. They are printed on both sides in an Allstate style that is light and easy to read.
- Editorial tabs let you create a point of reference, making them a perfect pair with whatever other printed divider you utilize. Side and bottom editorial tabs are available with "table of contents", "index", "appendix", and "declaration".
- Custom tabs are a great alternative if you need something different printed. We can do everything from basic tabs with black ink on the extension only, to a full color printed tabbed sheet. Call (866) 537-2244 or email email@example.com for more information and a personalized tab quote.