Pre-printed editorial tabs, also known as reference tabs, are often integrated into other sets of indexes as a way to create a reference point for users. Common text for these legal dividers includes "index", "table of contents", "appendix", and "declaration". They are Avery style, which is the most popular option for printing, utilizing an easy-to-read Helvetica bold font in a blank ink and all-caps text. This also means that they are printed on two sides, so you can easily see the title of the tab from both the front and the back of the sheet. They are letter size, and some styles are available in either a side tab or bottom tab. None of these tabs are pre-punched, which makes them more versatile for your office; you can bind them with any method you use. All of these editorial index dividers are uncollated, meaning they are sold by-printing in a pack of 25 dividers. Need something different? Click here to shop all of our printed index dividers or call us at (866) 537-2244 for a quote on custom printed tabs.
Kinds of Editorial Tabs:
- • Table of Contents
- • Index
- • Appendix
- • Declaration
- • Custom
There isn't an easier way to sort and organize paperwork than by using a basic index tab divider. At Binding101, we stock a variety of pre-printed indexes that make filing simple, and clear. Choose from a variety of popular printing options, including letters, numbers, exhibits, roman numerals, and editorial or reference printing. Most dividers are Avery style, which features a Helvetica bold font on both sides. Roman numeral are Allstate style, which features a Helvetica light font instead. All dividers are printed on a sturdy 80# white index stock and feature a clear mylar coating on the extension for extra durability.
Avery style indexes feature Helvetica bold font, in all capital letters. The majority of our in-stock tabs are Avery, as they are far more popular for businesses. Selectively available are All-State style indexes, which feature Helvetica font (not bold) and with capitals and lower-case lettering. Call us at (866) 537-2244 if you need a tab style not listed in our inventory; we offer special-order and custom printing options to get you exactly what you're looking for.
- Number tabs are printed with numbers, and are available from 1 all the way up to 300. We offer both collated sets, which have 25 numbers per set, as well as uncollated individual numbers. Plus, you can order numbered indexes in side tabs or bottom tabs for most styles.
- Letter tabs are printed with the English alphabet, from A to Z, as well as double letters from AA to ZZ. Collated sets feature the full alphabet, or uncollated tabs are sold by-the-number. Side lettered indexes are most popular, but bottom tabs are also available.
- Exhibit tabs are available in both letter and number formats, and side and bottom tabs. They are printed with the word "exhibit" in all caps, followed by either a letter or number. For example, EXHIBIT 1 or EXHIBIT A. Choose from both uncollated and collated sets.
- Roman numeral tabs are sold in a collated set of I to X (1 to 10) with two sets per pack. They are printed on both sides in an Allstate style that is light and easy to read.
- Editorial tabs let you create a point of reference, making them a perfect pair with whatever other printed divider you utilize. Side and bottom editorial tabs are available with "table of contents", "index", "appendix", and "declaration".
- Custom tabs are a great alternative if you need something different printed. We can do everything from basic tabs with black ink on the extension only, to a full color printed tabbed sheet. Call (866) 537-2244 or email email@example.com for more information and a personalized tab quote.
- Uncollated Tabs
- 1/5th Cut Tab Size
- Clear Mylar Reinforced Tabs
- Helvetica Bold Text
We want to give you $10.
Sign up for Exclusive Email Offers
Success! You're now on the list. You'll start receiving Exclusive Email Offers shortly.