I - X Collated Allstate Side Roman Numeral Tabs (Pack of 20 Tabs)
• Collated Sets (In Consecutive Order)
• Roman Numeral Tabs (Printed 2-Sides, Tumbled)
• 1/10th Cut Tab Size
• Letter Size
• Clear Mylar Reinforced Tabs
• Helvetica Fine Text
• 80# White Index
• 20 Tab Sheets / Pack (2 Sets)
|Manufacturer Part Number||50014|
|Quantity||20 Tabs / Bag (2 Sets)|
|Printing Type||Roman Numeral|
|Tab Printing||I - X|
|Tab Printing Side(s)||Two-Sided (Tumble Format)|
|Tab Extension||1/2" Standard Tab Extension|
|Number of Holes||No Holes [Unpunched]|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||1.5|
Roman numeral index dividers are perfect for those who want to easily add reference points or organization to their binders or files. Different from traditional numbers, roman numerals instead have the following printed on the tabs, to refer to 1 through 10: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, and X. In each bag you receive two sets of 10 tabs, for 20 total tab sheets. These indexes are not punched, leaving the punch and file completely in your hands for more versatility. The sturdy 80# index stock and clear laminated mylar coating on the extensions adds durability, and the fine Helvetica font is easy to read. Tabs are printed on two sides in tumble format.
Here are some key features of these indexes that make them a popular choice for businesses and offices of many kinds:
- Collated Tabs - Collated is a term that means the tabs are pre-arranged in order, and sold in sets of consecutive tabs. For instance, collated roman numerals are sold in packs with numbers from I to X (1 to 10; arranged in-order, and bagged).
- Pre-Printed - These index dividers are pre-printed with roman numerals, making them versatile for any use you see fit. Both sides of the tabs are printed in tumble format
- Easy to Read Text - Allstate style tabs are printed in a black Helvetica Fine font and are easy to read.
- Durable - These durable index tabs are made from 80# index paper stock, and feature a reinforced/laminated tab extension in a clear Mylar.
- Not Punched - Unpunched tabs are more versatile, so you can punch or bind them any way you need.