The 12" Rotatrim Professional "M" Rotary Trimmer offer a unique twin-guide rail design and nylon bearings that ensure silent, resistant-free and accurate cutting. It can be used to cut paper, film, laminated materials and digital media output from image setters and plotters. A die-cast steel housing over the cutting wheel keeps the operator safe. The cutting wheel self-sharpens the sheffield tungsten steel blade on the return pass enduring smooth, clean cuts for years to come. Steel-end castings are mounted to a high-density laminated particleboard with a screen printed grid displaying inches and metric.
Questions? We are here for you. Call us at (866)537-2244.
- Solid laminated MDF grid baseboard for accurate placement of work.
- Clear, self-clamping strip secures the work in place and offers a clear view of the cut.
- Precision side rule and cursor.
- Tungsten sheffield steel self-sharpening blade offers unrivaled accuracy and longevity, ensuring low cost of ownership and ease of use.
- Twin chrome-plated steel guide rail design is completely resistant to cutting head swivel.
|Model||Professional "M" Series|
|Maximum Cutting Width||12"|
|Blade||Sheffield Steel Self-Sharpening Blade|
Digital Media Output
|Safety Features||Steel Blade Cover|
|Included Accessories||Adjustable Squaring Arm|
Spare Clear Plastic Clamp Strip
36" Extension Arm
|Net Weight / Shipping Weight||11 lbs. / 12 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||21" L x 19" W x 7" H|
|5-Year Parts (Excluding Wearable)|