Wide Format Laminating Rolls do not qualify for the $9 UPS shipping rate.
Call us at (866)537-2244 for a freight quote.
Wide-Format Laminating Film is an innovative product for the on-demand printing market. A premium grade polyester base film, our laminate features an exclusive adhesive formulation for maximum adhesion to fuser oil base inks and wide format inkjet printed photo papers. Our Wide Format Film features a one-of-a-kind formulation that laminates quickly to wet inks and requires no additional finishing operations. The perfect cost-effective alternative to PSA film that is easy to apply. It’s the premiere choice for laminating on most difficult-to-stick-to surfaces. Available in Matte or Gloss finishes, you get the versatility you demand. The most innovative benefit of Binding101's Wide Format Laminate: High performance at a low cost.
- Enhanced Clarity - Superior clarity and finish while enhancing the appearance and quality of digitally printed graphics and materials. Advanced adhesives even boost the clarity and enhance the colors of printed graphics and materials.
- Adhesion - It features an exclusive adhesive formulation for maximum adhesion to fuser oil base inks and wide format inkjet printed photo papers. One-of-a-kind formulation laminates quickly to wet inks and requires no additional finishing operations.
- Cost Effective - High performance lamination at a lower cost compared to other brands that offer similar performance.
- Speed - The special copolymer adhesive in our lamination helps it seal at a lower temperature than most films. The lower temperature allows the film to bond faster, yielding greater production and increased efficiency. The special lamination immediately seals to wet inks, making it easy to fulfill your on-demand printing needs faster than ever.
- Strength - Our Wide Format Film is a top-quality, American-made product that resists penetration by chemicals, greases, and oils. No additional adhesive is required to achieve proper bonds. A polyester-based film, it will not crack or break, even at -50° F and is formulated for high performance on all heat lamination equipment
What our customers are saying...