Our platinum wide format laminating film is specially engineered with UV inhibitors and LightFast™ technology to reduce graphic fade and protect against moisture. UV protective laminate films feature adhesives that enhance clarity by sealing at 185°F. A low sealing temperature helps preserve inks, making it perfect for digitally printed graphics that can deteriorate at high temperatures. Designed for wide format inkjet output for printers such as the HP, Epson, Canon, Xerox, Colorspan, Encad and more.
The matte satin finish provides a reduced level of glare and has a soft sheen. Often called semi-gloss or luster, these matte satin wide format laminating rolls are perfect for trade shows and other harsh-light environments.
- Low-melt adhesive adheres to all types of inkjet papers including photo-based substrates.
- Increases rigidity and strength of media
- Preserves graphic images over time, UV inhibitors ensure print stability
- Protects against moisture, handling and abrasion
- Water, oil and alkali resistant
- Can be die cut
What our customers are saying...