Glue Dots "Industrial" Boxes allow you to easily apply Glue Dots adhesive without the use of a machine. The convenient manual dispenser box makes it easy to transfer the dot from the strip to your application. Standard Glue Dots are 1/2" in diameter and available in a variety of thicknesses (profiles) and tack levels.
Choose Your Tack Level:
1) Low Tack Glue Dots* - Removable on nearly all surfaces.
* Please note that low and medium tack Glue Dots contain some oil, so we recommend testing absorbent surfaces for staining.
2) Medium Tack Glue Dots* - Removable from
3) High Tack Glue Dots - Creates a semi-permanent bond that will last through handling.
4) Super High Tack Glue Dots- Creates a permanent bond, which will tear paper.
Choose Your Profile Thickness:
1) Low Profile Glue Dots - Thin dots that are used for bonding level items.
2) Medium Profile Glue Dots - Thicker dots used to create a bridge or gap between substrates.
3) High Profile Glue Dot - Even thicker dots used to create a bridge or gap between substrates.
Custom Options available!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
What our customers are saying...