These Glue Dot Rolls are to be used with the EconoDot and Auto Dot Pro adhesive applicators. Low Profile Glue Dots are 1/2" in diameter and thin, used to bond level items together. Learn more about the different profiles by clicking here. Low Profile Glue Dots are available in four different tack levels: Low tack, medium tack, high tack, & super high tack. Value Glue Dots are now available for the EconoDot Adhesive Applicator. Value Dots are 3/8" diameter, and come in rolls of 8,000 dots, giving you twice as many dots as the regular Glue Dots.
Choose Your Tack Level:
1) Low Tack Glue Dots* - Removable on nearly all surfaces.
2) Medium Tack Glue Dots* - Removable from
3) High Tack Glue Dots - Creates a semi-permanent bond that will last through handling.
4) Super High Tack Glue Dots- Creates a permanent bond, which will tear paper.
* Please note that low and medium tack Glue Dots contain some oil, so we recommend testing absorbent surfaces for staining.
Medium and High Profile, as well as a variety of tack levels, are also available for special order. Minimum orders apply. Call (866)537-2244 to request a quote.
Custom Options available!
Email email@example.com with your request.
What our customers are saying...