Formerly known as the Keencut Technic, the new and improved Keencut Advanced Rotary Trimmer (ARC) features a unique sub-surface monorail bearing system and twin cutting wheels that place it in a class of its own. There is no overhead guide mechanism to obscure the cut line and the mechanism will not distort under heavy cutting pressure. The two tungsten steel cutting wheels give unrivaled performance with precise cuts and long life with two way cutting capabilities.
The Keencut ARC Trimmer is capable of cutting the thinnest tissue and film, flexible sheet materials, thin cardboard or chip board, aluminum plates up to .004, plastics and paper-- cleanly, safely and precisely. Two clamp rollers provide secure double clamping during cutting with up to double the gripping effectiveness of other rotary cutters, ensuring that you get the perfect cut, every time.
Features of the Advanced Rotary Cutter:
- Unique sub-surface monorail bearing system.
- Twin rotary blades and full-length fixed blade strip.
- Large diameter cutting wheels to prevent them from jumping up on top of the blade.
- Heavy duty plastic cutting head.
- Optional 36" extended measuring arm for improved accuracy and versatility.
Questions? We are here for you. Call us at (866)537-2244.
Specifications and Features:
- Integral aluminum base-plate with metric parallel indents.
- Cuts easily in both directions and self sharpens in each pass.
- Yellow Clamping strip for better visibility of the cut line.
|Maximum Cutting Width||80"|
|Cuts Through||Thin Tissue and Film|
Flexible Sheet Materials
Thin Cardboard &r Chip Board
Aluminum Plates up to .004
|Safety Features||Housing Cover|
|Included Accessories||2 Cutting Wheels|
Yellow Site Line Strip
Stand Package for 80" ARC (60613)|
36" Extended Measuring Arm
|Net Weight / Shipping Weight||36 lbs. / 47 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||97" x 50" x 6"|
20 Year Bearings