Rotatrim PowerTech series cutters are top-of-the-line combining the lightness of touch with industrial cutting power. Power Tech Trimmers will slice effortlessly through almost any flexible sheet material up to 4mm thick with a unique self-adjusting triple roller cutting head.
PowerTech User Manual
- Self-sharpening Sheffield tungsten steel cutting wheel and counterblade.
- Two-way cutting option by simply removing the cover plate.
- A transparent clamp strip and rubber gripper for firm positive clamping action.
- A 10-1/2" rule and squaring arm is factory installed onto the all-metal durable base.
- Extruded aluminum satin finish baseboard with parallel indents is strong and warp-free.
- Triple-head roller mechanism for extremely heavy-duty work.
- Machine is operated via a foot pedal, leaving both hands free.
- Each PowerTech is supplied with a comprehensive operating and servicing manual.
Questions? We are here for you. Call us at (866)537-2244.
|Model||PowerTech (Power Technical)|
|Maximum Cutting Width||73"|
|Maximum Cutting Thickness||3/16"|
|Blade||Sheffield Steel Self-Sharpening Blade|
Digital Media Output
|Safety Features||Blade Cover|
|Included Accessories||Adjustable Squaring Arm|
Stand & Waste Catcher
|Shipping Weight||188 lbs.|
|Dimensions||102" W x 15-1/2" D x 7 1/2" H|
|Shipping Dimensions||142" W x 42" D x 11" H|
|Shipping Method||Requires Truck Shipment - Click for Quote|
|5-Year Parts (Excluding Wearable)|